|Sayik Cryptic Eden Snape|
Sayik Cryptic Eden Praygun (b. April 10th, 1994) was a halfblood wizard and the son of Falin Snape and Miriad Hensul. Sayik's mother lied to everyone, Sayik included, about his father. Sayik believed his father to be Fegas Praygun, never realizing for a moment that his mother had lied.
Sayik attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 2005 and was sorted into Slytherin. Sayik was part of the well-known Stecks Almighty, a small group of witches and wizards who used to be exclusively Slytherin, though had members from all houses in Sayik's time.
Sayik took with him as a pet a cat named Ceren.
Sayik suffered from lack of confidence and a feeling of loneliness, feeling as though put-apart from the other students. He was absolutely shattered when he learned that Aeverus was sorted into Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin.
A few weeks into the year, Sayik was challenged to a staring match by two unnamed Slytherins in the common-room. Sayik, used to boredom and despicable calm, won with ease while the other children went sir-crazy for sitting and doing nothing for so long.
Sayik leaned towards antisocial for the first month or so of school, avoiding eye contact with his professors and too shy to speak with the other students though he did tend to hang around Aeverus Zhiazray and Jaybin Maburdan quite a lot, resulting in being invited to a Stecks Almighty midnight gathering. It was at this gathering that he came out of his shell and began bonding with the other children.
Just after New Years, Jaybin approached Sayik in the library and asked him to be her boyfriend, an offer he hurriedly accepted.
Christmas Break and New Years
During his Christmas Break between first and second year, Sayik's mother's family stayed at his home with him and his family. His Aunt Erjona and her husband, their two children Cassius and Solaire. Sayik's Aunt Dairim and her husband, as well as their daughter Eiran.
After Christmas Break, they all came back and spent New Years with them as well. 
In Sayik's second year, he was bullied again by Karson Danisk and Nokmour Osdenage, resulting in severe injuries he had to go to Healer Malfoy about, including a broken rib and bad bruises. Healer Malfoy ended up taking him to Saint Athynans for more thorough treatment, as after a brief episode of what Sayik thought to be Catalepsy, he became convinced Sayik had Mooney Madness. Sayik was diagnosed with Mooney Madness and taken to Saint Athynans to undergo a series of ten procedures to cure the mental illness. He survived the first procedure with only temporarily slurred speech and blurry vision.
Sayik started wearing glasses at the start of 2007, to attempt to correct his horrible eyesight.
Sayik is of Latin origin and means 'Dark'. Can also be a form of the name Sayyid, means "lord, master" in Arabic. A famous bearer was the Egyptian musician Sayyid Darwish (1892-1923).
- The Boy No One Knew
- Summer Break: Chapter 1 - The Gathering (First appearance)
- Dark Paradise
- Chapter 1 - Dark, Mysterious Paradise (First appearance)
- Chapter 2 - Hogwarts
- Year 1: Chapter 2 - Fitting in Vs. Sticking Out
- Year 1: Chapter 3 - Stecks Almighty
- Year 1: Chapter 4 - The Fontayne Scenario
- Year 1: Chapter 5 - Rejected
- Year 1: Chapter 6 - Arcanum Ambula
- Year 1: Chapter 7 - Wire-Rim Glasses
- Christmas Break: Chapter 8 - Vampire's and Houseguests (Mentioned only)
- Christmas Break: Chapter 9 - Christmas Break (Mentioned only)
- New Years: Chapter 12 - New Years
- Year 1: Back to School: Chapter 13 - The Little Falin
- Year 2: Chapter 3 - Back-to-School Bullies; Healers
- Year 2: Chapter 4 - Last Will and Testament
- Year 2: Chapter 5 - Suspend Disbelief (Mentioned only)
- Year 2: Chapter 6 - Scorched Ground
- Year 2: Chapter 7 - MFLCBS
- Year 2: Chapter 8 - Morning Coffee; The Necklace
- Year 2: Chapter 9 - Our Sons and Daughters (Mentioned only)
- Christmas Break: Chapter 3 - Unwanted Visitors
- New Years: Chapter 1 - The Truth
All information on this character was taken from the story The Boy No One Knew and Dark Paradise. All images shown on this Wiki for this character were chosen based solely on the description of the character in the books.
Please note that everything in this Wiki about this character is accurate and has many sources for its information. Thank you.