|Draco Lucius Malfoy|
10" Hawthorn , unicorn hair
Draco Lucius Malfoy (b. June 5, 1980) was a pureblood wizard and the only son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. The son of a Death Eater, Draco was raised to believe strongly in the importance of blood purity. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1991 to 1998 and was sorted into Slytherin house.
Along the way, Draco became close to Harry and shared a strong bond with him, Harry beginning to look up to him as an older brother, father-like figure.
Later in the first week of survival, Draco and the others were captured by a ruthless leader named Crow and his band of survivors. Whilst there, Draco discovers his aunt Bellatrix was among the clan, suffering amnesia. Though terrified of her, she was the only family he had left, and he was reluctant to leave her behind when they escaped.
Draco became a Squib after losing every last bit of his magical ability, and completely lost his magic. Physically exhausted from the escape, Draco was rendered unconscious for nearly a full week after the fact, under tender watch and care of Harry who had grown fond of him, and Hermione who owed him a debt.
The New Black World TribeEdit
Shortly after arriving at The New Black World Tribe's camp, and being administered muggle medicine by the tribe healer Tooantuh, Draco woke up. He remained conscious long enough to have a conversation with Harry, who promised that he would wake up to a better life. In return, Draco promised that he would wake up again.
Draco and his mother were reunited after spending three days with The New Black World Tribe. Only a day later, a terrible flood filled the caves, and whilst escaping, Draco sustained an injury to his right hand that required a quick amputation in order to save his life.
Losing an ArmEdit
After being driven from The New Black World Tribe's caves by a flood, Draco, along with Harry, Tooantuh, Hive, Freakshow, Captain, Bravo, Narcissa, and Abeque were separated from the rest of the group. After traveling together for a day, Captain, Bravo, and Hive betrayed them, and stole their food in the middle of the night.
The next morning, Draco found that his amputated hand had become infected, and needed to be amputated at the elbow to save the rest of his arm. Freakshow performed the procedure with the help of the magic he possessed, and thanks to his efforts, Draco made a full recovery.
After Captain and the others abandoned them, Falin decided that he needed to get to the source of the zombies, in hopes of finding a way to control them. Because the others would only slow him down, Falin apparated them to the nearest safe location he knew of, Crow's camp.
Because Falin and Crow had met before, Falin held considerable amounts of leverage over the man, and was able to secure shelter and care for Draco, Harry, and the others before leaving them there.
Draco felt paranoid for an entire month, keeping his mother, Tooantuh, Harry, and Abeque close in remembrance of what had happened to Hermione the last time they had been there.
- The Apocalypse
- Chapter 1 (First appearance)
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- ↑ Draco lost all his physical strength after the escape from Crow's Clan.
- ↑ Draco regained a bit of strength after he was nursed back to health, but lost a considerable amount of it after he lost part of his arm.
- ↑ In The Apocalypse, Lord Voldemort cast a curse that rendered all Wizard kind virtually powerless, including himself.
- ↑ Draco lost all magical ability after expending every last drop of his magical strength in order to escape Crow's Clan.
- ↑ Draco lost all magical ability after expending every last drop of his magical strength in order to escape Crow's Clan. While this did not legally change his blood purity, he lost all his magic. Because he had magical parents he would be considered a squib rather than a muggle.
- ↑ The Apocalypse Chapter 1 - it is specifically stated that Voldemort had died, and had in fact known he would die when he enacted the curse